The Curvy Guide To Capes
When it comes to outerwear, nothing brings more drama than a cape, though its more laid-back cousin, the poncho, comes close. And while the style set makes them look like a cinch to pull off, we all know there’s a serious risk of Count Dracula vibes involved. To that end, we’ve rounded up photos of 10 plus size women nailing the look and some style tips to inspire you to try one for yourself.
10 tips when trying this Trend
1. Keep it simple and wear your cape as a coat with jeans and a hat.
2. Go for a super glam, all-black ensemble. The cape makes it even more chic.
3. Choose a blazer cape, and wear it just like you would wear a regular blazer.
4. Stay warm in a skirt during fall by adding a cape to the outfit.
5. A cape is a classic – so why not pair it with other classic items, like a striped shirt, a chambray shirt, and flats.
6. A cape is a classic – so why not pair it with other classic items, like a striped shirt, a chambray shirt, and flats.
7. A cape is great for when you’re wearing a nice dress and tights. It still looks pretty!
8. A black cape dresses up a pair of destroyed jeans and looks really cool.
9. Button your cape all the way up and choose one with a collar for a more vintage vibe.
10. Add a long statement necklace and a floppy hat for extra glam.
10 Blogger Inspirations: