The Watermelon is definitely on of the best fruits because you can find it all year round and you really ought to take advantage of its availability because, as it turns out, watermelon is incredibly good for you. So what are the health benefits of watermelon? Well, for one thing, it can help lower blood pressure in the obese. It’s also a natural diuretic that can help hydrate your body. It’s also a great sweet treat that’s still incredibly low in calories, and practically free from cholesterol and fat.
On a side note, if you’re having a little trouble in the bedroom, the fruit even works as a natural aphrodisiac and a natural Viagra when circulation is the problem. Here’s 9 benefits of this awesom fruit;
1. L-citruline: Watermelon contains an abundance of an amino acid called L-citruline, if you dont know what L-citruline i suggest you research it because they do a whole lot of good for you.
2. Alleviates high blood pressure.
3. Diuretic: Watermelon is a natural diuretic (as if the name isn’t a straightforward giveaway) and good for hydration.
4. Natural Viagra: In the area of improved circulation, one study has found that watermelon has Viagra-like effects where increased circulation is a necessity.
5. Vitamin and mineral rich: The body needs all sorts of vitamins and minerals to function.
6. Low in calories: A cup of watermelon contains about 80 calories.
7. Low fat: According to Nutrition Data, the big green fruit has almost no fat per serving, isn’t that just perfect?