Hair Goals: Lydia Forsons’ Hair Game is on Fire
Loads of Africans still seem to be reverting to their original hair textures on a daily basis, so the natural hair trend is definitely not going anywhere, anytime soon, at least not after #wakanda. Regardless of your hair length or texture, there is a wide range of creative styles you can choose from and Ghanaian actress Lydia Forson, is certainly setting the trend when it comes that.
Who can say there’s no such thing as a bad hair day? Our home girl, Lydia Forson seems to have none, as her hair game is usually on point, 10 out of 10 times. You can sometimes find her rocking thick braids, switching it up with white highlights and sometimes twists. We still remember the beautiful hair style she rocked to the premiere of the highly anticipated movie ‘Side Chic Gang’ which was styled by Abiba Locks. Her dark luscious mane sat graciously on her head like a crown meant for a queen, curling into glorious perfection that would have left Rapunzel envious. The plaits on the sides which were patterned into a cross – cross form, suit her facial features perfectly.
If you are thinking of going on the natural hair journey, here are a few tips for you.
- Have a knowledge of hair types and know which one you have whether 3B, 3C, 4A or 4C.
- Moisture is key. Keep your hair on moisture lock with natural ingredients like coconut oil and olive oil.
- Although your hair won’t grow over night, its okay to try some hair boosting treatment with any product of your choice occasionally.
- Condition! Condition! Condition! Your hair can never get too much of this, it would keep it from split ends and breakage.
- Don’t forget to trim those ends.